GOP Congressman Andy Harris and Heather Mizeur have polar opposite world views, but in the aftermath of our country’s most recent mass shootings, Heather reached out to see if they could at least try to find some ways to break through the divide on gun violence, better understand each other, and foster a dialogue that might shift the stalemate on this controversial topic. Their fascinating conversation will surprise you.
- MizMaryland unveils new organization logo and identity: Soul Force Politics
- S2E3: 6 Lessons from the Covington Teens Standoff
- #SoulForcePolitics essay in The Baltimore Sun — Lessons from Covington Teens Standoff
- Lincoln Memorial Standoff Gives Us An Opportunity to Grow
- S2E2 — Sister Helen Prejean: Infusing Our Criminal Justice System With Radical Love