In this inaugural episode of MizMaryland: Soul Force Politics, host Heather Mizeur welcomes her friend and spiritual mentor, Grammy and Oscar award-winning rock star, Melissa Etheridge, to engage in a deeply personal and spirit-filled conversation about compassion, justice, mercy, and honorable leadership practices that choose love over fear to express truth and wisdom in the world. Looking for insider celebrity stories? We’ve got that, too! Heather prompts Melissa to peel back the curtain to share the details of several celebrity moments from appearing on stage at the Grammys bald from the effects of chemotherapy during her breast cancer treatments to her experiences meeting Donald Trump before he became President, just to name a few.
- Wildly Successful Inaugural Retreat for Camp Soul Force Politics
- S2E1 — Melissa Etheridge & Heather Mizeur: Radical Love Can Change Politics
- Radical Love Is The Medicine For These Times
- Heather Mizeur remembers Pulse with Melissa Etheridge, survivors in podcast finale
- 029 — The Pulse Legacy: Love Always Wins (Part 2)