A fearless and outspoken progressive Democrat, U.S. Senator Chris Coons also has the distinction of being trained not only at Yale Law School, but also its Divinity School. He is a wise scholar, a brilliant advocate, an astute policymaker, and a dedicated, humble public servant. We discover intimate details of Senator Coons’ bipartisan friendships in the U.S. Senate and learn why it was so challenging for him to lead the prayer breakfast for President Trump last February. Join us for this conversation to be inspired by the wisdom of how we can best navigate these uncertain times.
- The Chestertown Spy: “Lights for Liberty” Vigil Protests Treatment of Immigrant Children
- S2E6 — Dolores Huerta: Empowering Action For Change
- Call to Action Next Steps + Photos & Video From Successful “Lights for Liberty” Vigil
- Soul Force Politics Sponsors Lights for Liberty Vigil
- We must disarm, disrupt, and dismantle racism