Sister Helen Prejean, the spitfire Catholic nun internationally known for her work as a death penalty repeal advocate and author of the bestselling book, “Dead Man Walking,” joins Heather Mizeur for a #SoulForcePolitics conversation about mass incarceration, restorative justice, state executions, revenge, forgiveness, the grace of awakening, and the deep responsibility we have to take action and speak truth when we bear witness to injustice. These lessons are beautifully told in her upcoming memoir, “River of Fire,” which she previews for us here.
- S2E5 — Crystal Bowersox on the “Courage To Be Kind”
- S2E4 — Former U.S. Senator and Secretary of State, John F. Kerry
- Melissa Etheridge to Bring Soul Force Politics to her Celebrity Cruise
- MizMaryland unveils new organization logo and identity: Soul Force Politics
- S2E3 — 6 Lessons from the Covington Teens Standoff