In this episode, our host, Heather Mizeur, shares her reflections on the lessons emerging from the national debate that was stirred from the standoff between the Covington Catholic teens and a Native American drummer at the Lincoln Memorial following the Indigenous People’s March on January 18th. “Rather than engaging in an exercise of finger-pointing and assigning blame over whose version of what happened is ‘truth,’ it might serve us better to focus on what this moment teaches us. There are some rich lessons here for all of us, should we choose to open ourselves to the opportunity.”
- The 2nd Anniversary of My 2nd Coming Out
- S2E8 — Will SCOTUS Radically Restore Half the Land of Oklahoma to Tribal Sovereignty? What’s at Stake in Carpenter v. Murphy: A Conversation with Rebecca Nagle
- 3 Easy Actions You Can Take To Make A #ClimateStrike Difference
- Community Members Seek to Undo Racism
- S2E7 — Rev. angel Kyodo williams: What is Radical Love?